- Parent Workshops to Go provides ready-to-go workshops for school staff and parent teams, plus training in best practices for parent and family outreach. Click here for a list of available workshops. Contact the office for more information.
- The Office of School and Family Partnerships provides support for the school system calendar by distributing a yearly survey for input, chairing the calendar committee, developing presentations to the Board of Education, and providing a central location for questions about the school calendar.
- Training for Volunteer Coordinators and/or Staff Liaisons for Volunteers occurs yearly to provide updates on setting up and running effective volunteer programs. You can download a copy of the Guide to Developing an Effective Volunteer Program and the Volunteer Program Orientation PowerPoint (español). For more information or to request help to strengthen your volunteer program, contact the office.
- New volunteers can view the:
Sexual Harassment and Child Abuse Presentation (espanol) (YouTube version).
Click here for verification form (español).
- View information on how to track volunteer hours outside of the school day using v-volunteer (español). View Raptor Virtual-Volunteer Training PowerPoint.
- The Volunteer of the Month is recognized at the first Board of Education meeting each month. Applications are accepted during the entire school year.
- The Volunteer Recognition Tea occurs annually to celebrate the contributions of all of the volunteers in Anne Arundel County Public Schools.