The PDM Department offers resources and support to help teachers and staff navigate the grant process and to support programs that promote access, equity, and achievement for all students.
Check out the PDM Intranet page (AACPS Employees only) for:
- Grant writing manuals
- Application check-lists
- Templates and Sample application components
- Information about the grants process in AAACPS
Looking for even more in-depth help with your grant writing? Consider the following external resources:
- The Foundation Center—a global organization that provides resources to grant seekers worldwide.
- Anne Arundel County Public Libraries Grant Resources—a current and comprehensive set of reference publications and other grant writing aids.
- Governor’s Grant Office—a free, extensive library of online workshops and conference presentations for by grants subject.
- MSDE Grants Webpage–the Maryland State Department of Education’s homepage for education’s current grant opportunities