Thank you for choosing to recognize an outstanding business partnership at your school! Partnerships are an important component of ensuring all students are prepared for college, career, and the community and this award allows us to celebrate businesses & organizations that go above and beyond to support our students.
Businesses/organizations are considered in two categories: over 50 employees and under 50 employees. Nominations are due by 3:00pm on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Nominees and winners will be honored at the annual Excellence in Education Gala on April 25, 2019.
Note: Saving data in the nomination form requires Internet Explorer, not Google Chrome.
- Completed Business Partner of the Year nomination form.
- Supporting attachments that showcase this partnership through testimonies, newspaper articles, photos, etc. (maximum 2 attachments; 2 pages each).
All nominations must be submitted using the form below. You do not need to combine these files.
- Testimonies from students, families, or teachers who have worked with this partner;
- Photographs of the partnership in action at the school, especially with students and/or family members;
- Newspaper articles or other recognition that highlights the impact the partnership has made at your school.
Each attachment may be up to two pages.
- Some scanners are set to a high resolution. Try adjusting the resolution to “medium” or “low” and then re-scan the document.
- Scan the document in black and white.
- Before you submit, please make sure that all text is legible in the scanned paged.
If you need additional help, please contact Lauren Grey-Hawkins at 410-222-5371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Application
Use the below form to upload your nomination. Nominations are due by 3:00pm on Thursday, January 10, 2019.