Nominations are now being accepted for the 2018 Excellence in Education Business Partner of the Year. Businesses/organizations are considered in two categories: over 50 employees and under 50 employees. This award recognizes partnerships that significantly support students and/or school communities with donations of time, resources, and opportunities. Extended Deadline: nominations are due on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
Nominees and winners will be honored at the 32nd annual Excellence in Education awards this spring.
- Completed Business Partner of the Year nomination form.
- Supporting attachments that showcase this partnership through testimonies, newspaper articles, photos, etc. (maximum 2 attachments; 2 pages each).
All nominations must be submitted using the form below. You do not need to combine these files.
- Testimonies from students, families, or teachers who have worked with this partner;
- Photographs of the partnership in action at the school, especially with students and/or family members;
- Newspaper articles or other recognition that highlights the impact the partnership has made at your school.
Each attachment may be up to two pages.
- Some scanners are set to a high resolution. Try adjusting the resolution to “medium” or “low” and then re-scan the document.
- Scan the document in black and white.
- Before you submit, please make sure that all text is legible in the scanned paged.
If you need additional help, please contact Lauren Grey-Hawkins at 410-222-5371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Application
Use the below form to upload your nomination. Extended Deadline: Applications are due by 3:00pm on Thursday, December 7, 2017.