What is PDM?
The Partnerships, Development, and Marketing (PDM) Department works with the community to cultivate relationships that will benefit students, families, and employees. Our team:
- Creates partnerships with businesses and individuals in the community;
- Supports grant development across the county;
- Provides consulting and coordinate campaigns to help AACPS better share its story with the community;
- Works with families, schools, and communities to facilitate meaningful communication between families and schools and provide training and resources to support student success (learn more about this work at the Office of School and Family Partnerships website);
- Serves as the liaison to the 21st Century Education Foundation, the non-profit, fundraising partner of the school system.
Through my career experiences, I have developed a set of standards I hope to achieve with my classes to create employable citizens. Of course, I want my students to learn the culinary knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for either college or a career in foodservice after high school. Most importantly though, I want students to become self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic, and I want them to value the importance of professional growth, collaboration, and teamwork in all industries.
Share Your Story
The Faces of AACPS Campaign celebrates the people—students, employees, community members, and alumni—who make Anne Arundel County Public Schools awesome.
We want to hear your story! Tell us about someone in AACPS that has inspired you, a unique opportunity you had with a school, or how your experience with AACPS has made a positive impact in your life.