What is PDM?
The Partnerships, Development, and Marketing (PDM) Department works with the community to cultivate relationships that will benefit students, families, and employees. Our team:
- Creates partnerships with businesses and individuals in the community;
- Supports grant development across the county;
- Provides consulting and coordinate campaigns to help AACPS better share its story with the community;
- Works with families, schools, and communities to facilitate meaningful communication between families and schools and provide training and resources to support student success (learn more about this work at the Office of School and Family Partnerships website);
- Serves as the liaison to the 21st Century Education Foundation, the non-profit, fundraising partner of the school system.
Matthew started his journey to the Olympics as a Broadneck Bruin. With the support of a his coach, who fostered and encouraged Matt’s natural potential while at Broadneck, Matt has been able to follow his passion as a professional athlete. Hear his incredible journey to bring home a gold medal in 2016 and break the American record and the family that was behind him every step of the way.
Share Your Story
The Faces of AACPS Campaign celebrates the people—students, employees, community members, and alumni—who make Anne Arundel County Public Schools awesome.
We want to hear your story! Tell us about someone in AACPS that has inspired you, a unique opportunity you had with a school, or how your experience with AACPS has made a positive impact in your life.